Thursday, February 19, 2015

grudge

It is wonderful to know that despite the very truth of despair hanging in the air, we have enough reasons to be grateful for what we got...
I am lucky to know that I was not loved by people whom I loved and that too directly from them...
I am lucky that, I could still love them, though there is no much change in their attitude towards me...
We could be sad with what we do not have or be content with what all we enjoyed... while we had our own thought processes and enjoyed the moments, without knowing the reality that the person whom we trusted and loved and with whom we were enjoying was in another world... but we did enjoy those moments... right..? If he, didn't found those moments amusing and kept his reservations to himself, then didn't he support us to be happy..?

No comments:

Post a Comment