Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Reality

When I had a 'saada' phone, I saw people around me using better phones where there is music player, and they using it to hear Qur'an recitation... I thought like, if I had such mobiles, I would be using to hear Qur'an any time...
After a year or so, I got a phone which could play media files and I got the full audio of the Holy book from a friend... for a period, I used to hear it and eventually it reduced and stopped... During that time android revolution changed the concepts of the world... and apps where we could read Qur'an came... then, I saw my friends using those phones and again I envied them and desired to get a phone with which I could read and hear the Qur'an...
And I got such a phone...
But, right now, I don't know when was the last time I listened to those recitations I carry in my pocket...

No comments:

Post a Comment