Monday, January 19, 2015

Fate

At times, it is like we cannot avoid meeting certain things...
It may look a bit awkward at the moment, but creating a mischievous smile of fun in the end while pondering about it...

yesterday, me and few juniors from NITC planned to visit state kalolsavam and reaching over Calicut found to know that the program on main stage was oppana, which made me reluctant to visit there... we then chose Gujrathi hall for program viewing and went in search of the hall... we reached over Calicut beach and got immersed in it... we had few snacks and went to S M street, then to a hotel, had food and then scattered after the prayer...
I went for the secretariat meeting, after which decided to go to the main stage, near which MSM is organizing a campaign with the theme opposing drug addiction... after being there for long, I was forced to visit the main stage, where oppana was going on... my friends took me to the venue, and I was forced to sit over there for an hour in the middle of the night... we departed from there after 1 AM and went to sleep...

today at NITC, I had to meet a junior, who is a friend of mine, but who is now having a special role in my life changing events... He may not know what all I knows about him, perhaps... and I cannot just tell him that I know these things, which is making me feel myself be in a trap...

and I had to meet him five times today, within an afternoon...
I don't know what happened...
I don't want to guess and the truth may be a bit depressing...
I don't want to know anything...
what all extra I knows, just start hounding from the other side...

at times, knowledge acts as poisons... and these are of the kind of cure-less...

No comments:

Post a Comment