Sunday, January 11, 2015

wisdom lost

From a man of words,
to a man bound by words...

words spoken once would cause pain in heart that...
'oh no, I have said those lines...
I could have avoided those words...'

the words once thought to be said, and deliberately unsaid,
would comfort us in the future, that
'I have not uttered those foolish things
at that time, which would have
created a problem, If I had done so, then..'

I had to delete those foolish things,
I have wrote once in this blog...
I guessed many things and
wrote my heart till,
I found how dumb I am
and then I went for another blog...
But I found myself asking my home...

and back again at the homely turf...
I find myself alone...
happy enough to be home again...
but lost that 'life',
I had dreamt through those posts...

yes, the wisdom lost, crated the ills...
and still, the wisdom remain lost...

No comments:

Post a Comment